EcoWater Water Softeners & Refiners are the only systems made in the USA with both softening & filtration capabilities in an all-in-one system, our dare to compare guarantee & remote, wireless monitoring!
- Removal of chlorine taste and odor, hardness minerals, and sediment.
- A layer of coconut-shell carbon that filters the water throughout the home without compromising water flow.
- Provides great tasting, healthier water in every outlet.
- Prevents scale build-up on pipes, faucets and water using appliances.
- According to the University of New Mexico, softened water can reduce hot water heating costs nearly 30%.
- Soft water also requires up to 75% less soaps, cleaners, and shampoos according to the Battelle Institute.
- Eliminates spots on silverware, glasses and dishes.
- Tested and certified by NSF International and WQA against NSF/ANSI Standard 44 for the reduction of Barium and Radium 226/228.
Just like your television, your EcoWater Softener even comes with a remote control.
Here are some telltale signs…
- Your water takes forever to heat up or you’ve prematurely had to replace water-using appliances.
- Your faucets and fixtures have a white residue that’s hard to remove. That’s limescale buildup and it’s accumulating in your pipes and water using appliances too!
- Your skin and hair is dry and dull
- Your whites are more like 50 shades of gray
- Your brights have lost their luster
- Your drinking glasses & stemware have spots on them – unless you use a ton of chemical spot remover in the dishwasher
This is a washing machine heating element that’s been exposed to hard water
Water Softener Wireless Water Monitoring System – HydroLink
Control & monitor your water treatment systems at the touch of a button and enjoy better water at maximum efficiency. You’ll save money & time! Many water softener and treatment systems are hidden away and overlooked in a basement, garage, utility room, or under a sink.
EcoWater’s advanced HydroLink® technology puts information at your fingertips that makes it possible to communicate with your water treatment systems so you can potentially extend the life of your appliances. Additionally, HydroLink Plus® can be programmed to send alerts and diagnostics to your local EcoWater Pro, who will monitor the system and provide convenient maintenance and service as needed.
The EcoWater HydroLink Plus® system gives you the power to monitor your water usage, let’s you know when to add salt and gives you peace of mind when traveling. You can access your system from virtually anywhere and receive on-demand alerts via email, text through our convenient app or by connecting to the secure website.
Verified Local Reviews
Water Softener LaGrange IN
Water Softeners in LaGrange INTri-County Water was founded in 1966 as a water treatment company offering water softeners and the best commercial and residential water treatment products for decades in the LaGrange area. We’ll give you a free water analysis and figure out the ideal water treatment system for your business. We carry commercial water softeners, filters, and RO systems from EcoWater and Hellenbrand, and have everything from high quality affordable options to the highest tech items that can connect via wifi. Give us a call for a free consultation today.water softener, water softeners, water softener installation, softener, water softener companies, home water softener, water softener installation costSalt, plumbing, resin, brine tank, ion exchange, home, diagram, bypass, commercial, whole house, manual, drain, zeolite, installation, industrial, filter, magnetic, domestic, shower head, apartment, control, black, hard water, inside, old 700 S Orchard St Kendallville IN 46755 Phone Number: (260) 286-7617 Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30 AM-5 PM; Sat 9-NOON; Sun CLOSEDAbout LaGrange IN: LaGrange is a town in and the county seat of LaGrange County, Indiana, United States. The population was 2,625 at the 2010 census.Directions: From Kendallville Muni Airport-C62 363 Airport Rd, Kendallville, IN 46755, United States Head south toward Airport Rd 102 ft Turn right onto Airport Rd 0.3 mi Turn right onto IN-3 N 12.0 mi Turn left onto US-20 W 7.2 mi Turn right onto S Poplar St 108 ft To LaGrange Indiana 46761, USA
LaGrangeWater Softener Reviews:See why we are the top water softener provider in LaGrange IN. Google Reviews: https://g.page/r/CX4UK1uDWKcdEB0/review Facebook Reviews: https://www.facebook.com/Tri-%C3%87ounty-Water-Conditioning-100948151393516/reviews/?ref=page_internal Yelp Reviews: https://www.yelp.com/biz/tri-county-water-conditioning-kendallville Angie’s List: Home Advisor: https://www.homeadvisor.com/rated.TriCountyWater.56582089.html BBB Reviews: https://www.bbb.org/us/in/kendallville/profile/water-treatment-equipment/tri-county-water-conditioning-0352-90011805
What is the best water softener?We might be biased, but we believe the best water softener for your home is an EcoWater Systems Softener. Our softeners are WQA certified and have NSF/ANSI Standard 44 certified components.
How does a water softener work?A water softener works by swapping calcium & magnesium ions with sodium ions. The swap eliminates hard water problems because sodium doesn’t leak out into pipes. The ion swap takes place within a compartment full of small resin beads. The negatively charged beads are bonded to positively charged sodium ions. As the water flows past the beads, the sodium ions swap places with the calcium and magnesium ions, which carry a stronger positive charge. Over several cycles, the calcium and magnesium replace all of the sodium in the beads, rendering the unit no longer ineffective. Water softener salt to the rescue! The softener enters a regeneration cycle during which it soaks the beads in a strong solution of water and salt. The sodium in the brine solution causes the calcium and magnesium ions in the beads to give way, and the beads are recharged with sodium. After regeneration, the water softener flushes the remaining brine, plus all of the calcium and magnesium, through a drainpipe.
What is a water softener?A Water Softener is a filtration system that works to remove high concentrations of calcium and magnesium that cause hard water.
How much does a water softener cost?Water softener cost between $400 and $2,700. They are designed to be easy to install and remove (good news if you want to take your unit with you when you move). However, unless you are confident in your electrical and plumbing abilities, you might want to hire a plumber, which could add $100 to $600 to the initial cost of your unit. Purchasing a water softener through a water softener installation company can save you money on installation costs. Contact us today for a free quote.
How to choose a water softener?Choose a water softener
- 1. Do you need a water softener?
- 2. What hard water problems are you experiencing?
- 3. Are there other water problems you’re experiencing (outside of water hardness)?
- 4. How much water does your family use?
- 5. Are you concerned about water & salt usage (the efficiency of the system)?
- 6. What kind of “system in need of salt” alert are you looking for (high-tech, low-tech)?