Healthy Drinking Water
in Fort Wayne, Kendallville, Auburn, LaGrange, Angola and the Surrounding Areas
We have been treating water in Northeast Indiana for years and it’s kind of interesting when you compare the water treatment industry to the food industry.
In food and dieting…
- Fats were bad…
- Then just saturated fats…
- Then most fats were actually good…
- But those trans fats aren’t ever good…
Honestly, we don’t know much about any dieting but we do know about water. Throughout history, the need for clean drinking water has never been a fad and today more than ever, we have data showing us that contamination is a real thing right here in Texas.
There are potentially unhealthy contaminants in your water you don’t want in your body
Did you know the safe drinking water act of 1974, which dictates the quality of water that you are legally allowed to get out of your tap, regulates less than 100 water contaminants? That’s kind of a long time ago.
Unfortunately, the EPA estimates there are around 60,000 chemicals in the US right now. Just think for a minute about all of the medicines and prescriptions we take, pass through our system, and then end up back in our drinking water unregulated.
Not a fun thought.
Our point isn’t to scare you, just to educate you about water in the US and Northeast Indiana.
To reduce contaminants that may be in your water up to 99% we have high quality Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter systems available along with our dedicated service and maintenance.
We also offer a one of a kind whole-house sediment filter, carbon filter, and water softener all-in-one to improve the water at every tap in your home.
In the water treatment industry, we’ve had a few trends as well…
If you have any questions about the best option for you, your family, or your business, use the form on this page and we’ll get in touch with you right away.
After all, that’s why we’re here. To help you get the best quality water within your budget.
Drinking Water Filtration System Kendallville IN
The Best Drinking Water for Your HomeTri-County Water was founded in 1966 as a water treatment company offering drinking water filtration system and has been offering the best commercial and residential water softeners, reverse osmosis systems, water filters, bottled water, and more for decades in the Kendallville area. We’ll give you a free water analysis and figure out the ideal water treatment system for your home or office application. We carry water softeners, filters, and RO systems from EcoWater and Hellenbrand, and have everything from high quality affordable options to the highest tech items that can connect via wifi. Give us a call for a free consultation today.drinking water, drinking water filter system, drinking water filtration system, drinking water systems, drinking water testing near me, best faucet water filter, faucet filter, faucet water filter, water faucet filter, tap water, tap water filter, under counter water filter, best under sink water filter, sink filter, under sink reverse osmosis, under sink water filtration system, under the sink water filter, water filter for sink, best water to drink, potable water tanks, healthiest water to drink, potable, potable waterBuilt in counter, home, reverse osmosis, commercial, chome, under sink, residential, factory, simple, water purification, comparison, industrial, filter, water treatment, single stage, potable, water, 5 stage, schematic, outdoor, 6 stage water filter, basic, modern, advanced, countertop, premium, ultraviolet, tap water, workplace water, kitchen, biochar 700 S Orchard St Kendallville IN 46755 Phone Number: (260) 286-7617 Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30 AM-5 PM; Sat 9-NOON; Sun CLOSEDAbout Kendallville IN: Kendallville is a city in Wayne Township, Noble County, in the U.S. state of Indiana. The population was 10,205 at the 2021 census.Directions: From Kendallville Muni Airport-C62 363 Airport Rd, Kendallville, IN 46755, United States Head south toward Airport Rd 102 ft Turn right onto Airport Rd 0.3 mi Turn left onto IN-3 S/Lima Rd 1.3 mi Use the middle lane to turn left onto W North St Pass by McDonald's (on the right) 0.1 mi Turn right onto N Main St 1.1 mi Turn right onto W Vine St Destination will be on the left 0.1 mi To Tri County Water Conditioning 700 S Orchard St, Kendallville, IN 46755, United States
Drinking Water Company Reviews:See why we are the top water purification company in Kendallville. Google Reviews: https://g.page/r/CX4UK1uDWKcdEB0/review Facebook Reviews: https://www.facebook.com/Tri-%C3%87ounty-Water-Conditioning-100948151393516/reviews/?ref=page_internal Yelp Reviews: https://www.yelp.com/biz/tri-county-water-conditioning-kendallville Angie’s List: Home Advisor: https://www.homeadvisor.com/rated.TriCountyWater.56582089.html BBB Reviews: https://www.bbb.org/us/in/kendallville/profile/water-treatment-equipment/tri-county-water-conditioning-0352-90011805
What does the safe drinking water act say?(table)The safe drinking water act (SDWA) says that the quality of all drinking water must be protected and authorizes the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to establish minimum standards requiring all owners and/or operators of public water systems to comply with these standards. Under the Act, the EPA also establishes minimum standards for state programs to protect underground sources of drinking water.
What is the best water to drink?The best water to drink is the one that you will drink the most of and the most often. However, if you’re looking for a clear breakdown of the benefits to each kind, here is a quick list:
- Hydrogen Water: Technically the most healthy water to drink, hydrogen water contains hydrogen molecules that act as powerful antioxidants. The claim is these molecules are capable of helping your body neutralize harmful free radicals, reduce inflammation, & slow down aging.
- Alkaline Water: Classified as water with a pH level of 8 or above, Alkaline Water has become more popular because research shows that an alkaline diet is generally good for health as the body thrives when it is able to maintain a slightly alkaline pH. While low on minerals & nutrients, alkaline water has been shown to relieve symptoms of upset stomach, increase the body’s overall absorption of minerals by 30%, and reduce blood pressure by 15% (see study).
- Distilled Water: Distilled water has the highest level of purity and is almost sterile. Sometimes called demineralized or deionized water, distilled water is water that has had everything removed (including ions and minerals). So while it’s the purest form of water that you can get, it literally has nothing in it (good or bad). There are no harmful side effects to drinking distilled water but it is not recommended as the sole source of drinking water as it lacks basic minerals & nutrients that are beneficial in water.
- Bottled Water: Bottled water is a convenient way to access clean safe drinking water however, some large water brands have admitted that their bottled water is nothing more than filtered tap water and it comes with a large environmental cost due to its single serve plastic container. Bottled water also has a shelf life (yes, really) as the plastic leaches into the water overtime, effectively contaminating it.
- Boiled Water: While boiling your water is one of the cheapest ways to purify your water, boiling only kills pathogens and is not capable of removing other contaminants such as like lead, pesticides, nitrates and other chemicals. Boiling water also lends a very flat taste to the water which most people do not prefer.
- Tap Water: